Treating the Natural Way , is the Concept which one follows . Practices
like Yoga , Meditation, Aroma Therapy are used to give treatment to the
people suffering from various ailments. In addition to it, Meditation is
preached and practiced.
Apart from Meditation, there are other things too. Art and
Architecture, Buddhist Ethics, Astrology, Ayurveda, Spirituality are
taught here. As a member one can make a blog of his own, write a book,
get a free horoscope and preach too!
An ideal day in Ashram :
- Early Morning Walk or Brisk Walk
- Yoga and Breakfast
- Doing Studies as per Interest/Going through Treatment
- Doing Designated Work in the Evening
Gandharv - As per the Indian Vedas (Holy Scriptures), the Heavenly
Gandharva is supposed to be a Deity who knows the secrets of Heaven and
the Divine Truths. As per the Holy Scripts there were about 6333
Gandharvas who were the offspring of the Saint Kasyapa and Arishta. Thus
came the idea of Gandharv Ashram. Using the old age Techniques of
Meditation, treatment of various ailments are given.
- Astrology : The art of learning the changing pattern of the Solar
System and their affect on our lives.
- Naturopathy : Learning Natural Therapies to treat various ailments.
- Aroma Therapy : Using various aromas of fruits and flowers to treat
- Meditation : Controlling and purifying the mind and body.
The Concept of Bhagwat Gita
The Concept of Bhagwat Geeta is much Emphasized in Gandharv Ashram. The
teachings of Bhagwat Geeta are preached here. All the teachings are
directed towards formulating a Vision, building teams, cultivating the
art of leadership and self realization.