Location : Known as Chowringhee Lane, the Market 36 Chowringee Lane can be easily reached either by Metro or by Bus. The Local Cabs with the Yellow Painted roofs and Black Bodies are the other better source of reaching Chowringhee. If you in Calcutta in the Summers - March end to July beginning, then its best to take the Metro to avoid Chaos. Kolkatta is famous for its Traffic Jams, so if possible, travel by Metro Rail. Local EMU s do not take you to Chowringhee. Chowringhee Lane is very near to Shekspare Sarani.
- City Name - Kolkatta (Bengal)
- Market Name - 36 Chowringhee Lane
- Famed For - Clothes, Shoes and Bengali Souvenirs
- Language Spoken - Hindi, English, Bengali
- Best Time to Visit - November to February