Aligarh, a small town in the state of Uttar Pradesh is at its best in the winters. Being here in the winters calls the people for a simple walk in the clean roads of the city, sitting down by the roadside to see the children play or to simply sit in the armchair and feel the breeze going by. Its something one dosen't get in Metros like Delhi and Mumbai. To say, being in Aligarh means being in a corner of the Heaven.
Location : Manik Chowk is the main Trading Market of Aligarh City - that means most of the sale and purchasing of almost all sorts is done here. Sold in wholesale, this market attracts whole sale prices for the items which are sold on daily basis.
- City Name - Aligardh (Uttar Pradesh)
- Market Name - Manik Square/ Chowk
- Famed For - Ethnic Indian Clothes, Silver Jewellery, Precious Stones and Goods
- Language Spoken - Hindi, English, Awadhi
- Best Time to Visit - October to February