India, a land so diverse and magical that one has to delve deep into it to
get some pearls of erudition. India is a place where the unfulfilled dreams
come true, a place surpassing the nuances of any given place, a macrocosm
where people splurge the pride of their very existence. A trip to India is a
regale for all the senses. Traversing in India will portray the trifles you
must not have even thought of: venturing out in heat and dust, overcrowding
fleet of vehicles including modish speedy cars, trendy bikes, and even camel
or bullock carts. The trivia about India makes it insurmountable to not to
succumb to the beauty of this majestic land.
Some of the following trivia on India will make you know and love this
country even better.
1. India vaunts of being the largest democracy in the world. Dating back to
times unknown India has been the one of the antediluvian civilizations of
the world also blustering as the Seventh Largest and Second densely
populated country in the world.
2. India has largest number of post offices in the world.
3. Surely, you must have heard about one of the Seven Wonders of the World-
Taj Mahal in India. But do you know that the material to build the Taj Mahal
was brought in from various parts of India by a fleet of 1000 elephants.
4 .Tawang Monastery located in Tawang district of Arunachal Pradesh in
India is the second largest monastery in Asia.
5. Majuli, situated on the river Brahmaputra in Assam boasts of being the
largest river island in the entire world. People continue to live here
despite of the threat of being washed away every year.
6. The Indian election in 1984 was the largest election of any country.
7 .Arabic numerals are not Arabic rather they were actually invented in
8. It is India who invented the Number System and Aryabhatta of India, the
scientist who invented the digit zero.
-9. ndia reproduced studies like Algebra, Trigonometry and Calculus.